Chipboard & OSB
Chipboard（also Particleboard）is also called chipboard. It is a composite panel product consisting of cellulosic particles of various sizes that are bonded together with a synthetic resin or binder under heat and pressure. Particle geometry, resin levels, board density and manufacturing processes may be modified to produce products suitable for specific end uses. At the time ofmanufacture, additives can be incorporated to impart specific performance enhancements including greater dimensional stability, increased fire retardancy and moisture resistance. According to the production process, material and properties, Chipboard may range from plain chipboard, laminated chipboard, hollow-core chipboard. OSB, in some sense, can also be attributed to a sort of special chipboard mostly used for construction.
- Great China Office: Suite 08 13th Floor, Bund Square, 818 East Longhua Road, Shanghai, China
- Hong Kong Office: Unit D 16/F, One Capital Place, 18 Luard Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Shandong Office: 1808 Tower B, Wanyuecheng, Xinhua Road, Linyi, Shandong, China
- Tel: 0086-21-63017580
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 008615601701026